Acquired Wiki - What is the acquired?
What does the word acquired mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word acquired in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with acquired and anagrams of acquired.
Definitions of "acquired"
- Gained by one's own efforts. adjective
- Of or relating to a disease, condition, or characteristic that is not congenital but develops after birth. adjective
- Resulting from exposure to something, such as an antigen or antibiotic. adjective
- gotten through environmental forces. Contrasted with
- Simple past tense and past participle of
- Developed postfetally; not
- gotten through environmental forces adjective