Believer Wiki - What is the believer?
Believer(s) or The Believer(s) .
What does the word believer mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word believer in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with believer and anagrams of believer.
Definitions of "believer"
- A person who believes; especially regarding religion. noun
- One who believes; one who is persuaded of the truth or reality of some doctrine, person, or thing. noun
- One who gives credit to the truth of the Scriptures, as a revelation from God; a Christian; -- in a more restricted sense, one who receives Christ as his Savior, and accepts the way of salvation unfolded in the gospel. noun
- One who was admitted to all the rights of divine worship and instructed in all the mysteries of the Christian religion, in distinction from a catechumen, or one yet under instruction. noun
- One who believes; one who gives credit to other evidence than that of personal knowledge; one who is firmly persuaded in his own mind of the truth or existence of something: as, a believer in ghosts. noun
- An adherent of a religious faith; in a more restricted sense, a Christian; one who exercises faith in Christ. noun
- In the early church, a baptized layman, in contradistinction to the clergy on the one hand, and to the catechumens, who were preparing for baptism, on the other. noun
- a person who has religious faith noun
- a supporter who accepts something as true noun
The word "believer" in example sentences
That's why I was using the term believer in my comments.. [an atheist defends theists: part two: do unto others]
"Have I not heard you often say, the wickeder any man was the better, provided he was what you call a believer?". [Amelia — Complete]
Every believer is just as fervent as you Ranger2, and just as convinced of the sanctity of their dogma.. [On Same-Sex Couples and Catfish Derbies]
Grace, for the Christian believer, is a transformation that depends in large part on knowing yourself to be seen in a certain way: as significant, as wanted.. [A Flock Divided]
That is a very disturbing video, If you are not a born again believer in Jesus Christ you do serve satan.. [THE TIMES ARE DIFFERENT]
I'd like to say though that death for a believer is never the end!. [THE MYSTERY OF THEIR DEATH]
The prayer of a mature believer is an expression of trust in a loving father.. [Unforeseen difficulties.]
The fact that a believer is happier than a sceptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.. [Unforeseen difficulties.]
As a believer from the outset in free and legal MP3s, I obviously have no sympathy for those who have chosen to download a lot of music illegally, but I also have no patience for record companies who choose only to see that behavior as reprehensible rather than try to understand the context and work to find a middle ground.. [Free and legal MP3s]
He is a true skin believer and people has spoken many times when he tries to screw himself and the labor.. [Clinton adds third new superdelegate in 24 hours]
The only way to become a believer is to take a listen for yourself.. [Washington Jewish Music Festival Sound Byte: The Afro-Semitic Experience « The Blog at 16th and Q]
As a born again believer and former feminist, I KNOW the terms are mutually exclusive.. [The Better Part]
The believer is always hotter under the collar and only maintains saing froid whilst the possibility of conversion exists.. [Kneel Before the Tree God]
This story of one Muslim-background believer is an example of what thousands face when they become Christ-followers.. [Dusty Paths and Thirsty Souls]
Like a prayer by a believer is somekind of schizophrenic experience.. [Balkinization]
I do think that the Sodom story is disgust, fear, hate and self-righteous satisfaction all packed together into one of the building blocks of a boot-strapping boot camp morality designed to keep the believer from the pernicious influence of all us others, to turn them into God's good soldiers.. [Wisdom, Justice And Mercy]
Believer TranslatesBeliever English to Turkish Translate
Believer turkish translate not found!