Concept Wiki - What is the concept?
What does the word concept mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word concept in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with concept and anagrams of concept.
Definitions of "concept"
- A general idea or understanding of something: synonym: idea. noun
- A plan or original idea. noun
- A unifying idea or theme, especially for a product or service. noun
- Having an experimental or strikingly different design, especially to test or demonstrate new features. adjective
- A general notion; the predicate of a (possible) judgment; a complex of characters; the immediate object of thought in simple apprehension. Conception is applied to both the act and the object in conceiving; concept is restricted to the object. noun
- An abstract general conception; a notion; a universal. noun
- An understanding retained in the mind, from experience, reasoning and/or imagination; a generalization (generic, basic form), or abstraction (mental impression), of a particular set of instances or occurrences (specific, though different, recorded manifestations of the concept). noun
generic programming, a description of supported operations on a type, including their syntax and semantics. noun
- an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances noun