Cooperative Wiki - What is the cooperative?
What does the word cooperative mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word cooperative in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with cooperative and anagrams of cooperative.
Definitions of "cooperative"
- Done in cooperation with others. adjective
- Marked by willingness to cooperate; compliant. adjective
- Of, relating to, or formed as an enterprise or organization jointly owned or managed by those who use its facilities or services. adjective
- An enterprise or organization that is owned or managed jointly by those who use its facilities or services. noun
- A building or complex in which the residents buy shares of stock in a building corporation and are given a lease to a specific apartment. noun
- An apartment in such a building or complex. noun
- Ready to work with another person or in a team; ready to
- Relating to a cooperative or cooperatives adjective
- A type of
companythat is ownedpartially or wholly by its employees, customersor tenants. Abbreviation: co-op. noun