Delicious Wiki - What is the delicious?
What does the word delicious mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word delicious in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with delicious and anagrams of delicious.
Definitions of "delicious"
- Highly pleasing or agreeable to the senses, especially of taste or smell. adjective
- Very pleasant; delightful. adjective
- Pleasing in the highest degree; most sweet or grateful to the senses; affording exquisite pleasure: as, a delicious viand; a delicious odor; delicious fruit or wine.
- Most pleasing to the mind; yielding exquisite delight; delightful.
- Delicate; luxurious; dainty; addicted to or seeking pleasure.
- Synonyms Delicious, Delightful, luscious, savory. Delicious is highly agreeable to some sense, generally that of taste, sometimes that of smell or of hearing. Delightful is highly agreeable to the mind; it is always supersensuous, except perhaps as sight or hearing is sometimes the immediate means to high mental pleasure. Delicious food, odors, music; delightful thoughts, hopes, anticipations, news.
- Affording exquisite pleasure; delightful; most sweet or grateful to the senses, especially to the taste; charming. adjective
- Addicted to pleasure; seeking enjoyment; luxurious; effeminate. adjective
- Pleasing to
taste; tasty. adjective
- Metaphorically pleasing to taste; pleasing to the eyes or mind. adjective
- extremely pleasing to the sense of taste adjective
- variety of sweet eating apples noun
- greatly pleasing or entertaining adjective