Detailed Wiki - What is the detailed?
detailed wiki coming soon..
What does the word detailed mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word detailed in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with detailed and anagrams of detailed.
Definitions of "detailed"
- Characterized by abundant use of detail or thoroughness of treatment: a detailed report on the state of the economy. adjective
- Characterized by attention to detail and thoroughness of treatment. adjective
- Simple past tense and past participle of detail. verb
- Developed or executed with care and in minute detail. adjective
- Containing details; containing subordinate parts as well as more general discussion; -- of a discourse. Opposite of
sketchy, general, vague. adjective
- having fine or intricate added decoration. adjective
- Related in particulars; minutely recited: as, a detailed account.
- Exact; minute; particular.
- developed or executed with care and in minute detail adjective
The word "detailed" in example sentences
He ' s assembled an A-list cast, two cinematographers, an award-winning costume designer, and a visual-effects team from South Korea to bring what he describes as detailed authenticity to the film.. [On Location With China]
He has worked since November on what he termed a "detailed program" to strengthen his arm and prevent a recurrence of the elbow strain that prematurely ended his 2011 season.. [SFGate: Don Asmussen: Bad Reporter]
Obiang and this same son have featured in detailed US Senate investigations on corruption and money-laundering.. [Lisa Misol: A Corrupt Dictator Tries to Buy UNESCO's Brand Name.]
Teaching staff were exceptional - and they really enjoy teaching the Exec -- they were available and were willing to engage in detailed dialog.. [New York University]
Making descriptions as detailed is possible is also paramount.. [Writer Unboxed » Blog Archive » Author Interview: J.C. Hutchins, part 2]
Beagle Board SW package to be placed on the SD card (includes Kernal image and Android File System and MOTO AHEM app – see Step 4 in detailed instructions.). [labs.moto.com » Blog Archive » DIY Android Home Energy Monitor]
And to take advantage of a cellphone's GPS capability and obtain detailed call logs, Hader must first put in a request to the state's attorney's office for a subpoena that he can then send to the carrier.. [Maryland family helps to catch a thief using cellphone's GPS technology]
- On November 3, 2006, The New York Times reported that a website created at the request of Hoekstra and Senator Pat Roberts was found to contain detailed information that could potentially be helpful to those seeking to produce nuclear weapons. [Think Progress » Gingrich: Hoekstra’s Campaign Got A ‘Boost’ From Failed Airline Bomber]
Those aggregations contain detailed and in many cases alarming information.. [hughstimson.org » Blog Archive » Distributed Emergency Mapping In Haiti]
By mid-November, it could "be in detailed due diligence with one of the multiple options," that person predicted.. [Business Watch]
Britain detailed $127 billion in spending cuts over four years, making it a test case in the argument for choosing austerity over stimulus.. [What's News: World-Wide]
"If people want to stay in detailed, hands-on roles, forcing them into a business relationship or bigger-picture role will cause turnover.". [Why Promoting from Within Pays Off]
McIlwain detailed blatant racism in the military as officers believed that along with being mentally and physically inferior, that blacks were "low on the scale of human evolution" and if any black soldier scored well on a military test they must have had a "heavy strain of white blood.". [Heroes or Villains?]
The Transplant Center at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia has a dedicated financial counselor who will work with you and your insurance company to obtain detailed insurance benefits for all aspects of the transplant process — including outpatient prescription drugs, follow-up clinic visits, travel and housing, and maximum benefit restrictions.. [Coverage for a transplant, financial and insurance assistance]
"Fans of high fantasy will delight in detailed maps, the lengthy" explicarium "of terms, and the delightfully wicked idea of commemorating victories with a tattoo from the blood of the vanquished monster.". [Lamplighter by D. M. Cornish: Book summary]
This splendid book, well researched and richly detailed, is as gripping as any novel. [Wedlock: Summary and book reviews of Wedlock by Wendy Moore.]
Detailed TranslatesDetailed English to Turkish Translate
Detailed turkish translate not found!