Est Wiki - What is the est?
What does the word est mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word est in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with est and anagrams of est.
Definitions of "est"
- Abbreviation of established. adjective
- Grace; favour. noun
- East. noun
- A Middle English form of east. noun
- Grace; favor. noun
- A suffix of adjectives, forming the superlative degree, as in coldest, deepest, greatest, biggest, etc. See -er. noun
- The suffix of the second person singular of the present and preterit indicative of English verbs, often syncopated to -st: as, present singest or singst, doest or dost, hast, etc., preterit sangest, sungest, thoughtest or thoughtst, diddest or didst, hadst, etc. noun
- Abbreviations of established. noun
- standard time in the 5th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 75th meridian; used in the eastern United States noun