Exalted Wiki - What is the exalted?
What does the word exalted mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word exalted in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with exalted and anagrams of exalted.
Definitions of "exalted"
- Elevated in rank, character, or status. adjective
- Lofty; sublime; noble: an exalted dedication to liberty. adjective
- Exaggerated; inflated: He has an exalted sense of his importance to the project. adjective
- Simple past tense and past participle of exalt. verb
- Praised, or honored. adjective
- Noble, sublime; heavenly. adjective
- Elated; blissful. adjective
- Raised to lofty height; elevated; extolled; refined; dignified; sublime. adjective
- Raised to a height; elevated highly; dignified; sublime; lofty.
- of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style adjective