Excellent Wiki - What is the excellent?
What does the word excellent mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word excellent in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with excellent and anagrams of excellent.
Definitions of "excellent"
- Of the highest or finest quality; exceptionally good for its kind. adjective
- Being so to an extreme degree. adjective
- Excelling; possessing excellence; eminent or distinguished for superior merit of any kind; of surpassing character or quality; uncommonly laudable or valuable for any reason; characterized by good or sensible qualities; remarkably good: as, an excellent magistrate; an excellent farm, horse, or fruit; an excellent workman.
- Surpassing; transcendent; consummate; complete: in an ill sense.
- Synonyms Worthy, fine, admirable, choice, prime, valuable, select, exquisite.
- Excellently; exceedingly.
- Excelling; surpassing others in some good quality or the sum of qualities; of great worth; eminent, in a good sense; superior adjective
- Superior in kind or degree, irrespective of moral quality; -- used with words of a bad significance. adjective
- Excellently; eminently; exceedingly. adverb
- Of the highest
quality; splendid. adjective
- Exceptionally good of its
kind. adjective Excellently. adverb
- very good;of the highest quality adjective