Exotic Wiki - What is the exotic?
What does the word exotic mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word exotic in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with exotic and anagrams of exotic.
Definitions of "exotic"
- From another part of the world; foreign: synonym: foreign. adjective
- Intriguingly unusual or different; excitingly strange: synonym: fantastic. adjective
- Of or involving striptease. adjective
- One that is exotic. noun
- A striptease performer. noun
- Of foreign origin or character; introduced from a foreign country; not native, naturalized, or familiarized; extraneous: as, an exotic plant; an exotic term or word.
- Anything of foreign origin, as a plant, tree, word, practice, etc., introduced from a foreign country, and not fully acclimated, naturalized, or established in use. noun
- Introduced from a foreign country; not native; extraneous; foreign adjective
- Anything of foreign origin; something not of native growth, as a plant, a word, a custom. noun
Foreign, with the connotation of excitinglyforeign. adjective Non-nativeto the ecosystem. adjective
organismthat is exotic to an environment. noun
exotic dancer; a stripteaser. noun
- Any exotic
- strikingly strange or unusual adjective
- being or from or characteristic of another place or part of the world adjective