Feedback Wiki - What is the feedback?
What does the word feedback mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word feedback in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with feedback and anagrams of feedback.
Definitions of "feedback"
- The return of a portion of the output of a process or system to the input, especially when used to maintain performance or to control a system or process. noun
- The portion of the output so returned. noun
- Sound created when a transducer, such as a microphone or the pickup of an electric guitar, picks up sound from a speaker connected to an amplifier and regenerates it back through the amplifier. noun
- The return of information about the result of a process or activity; evaluative response. noun
- The process by which a system, often biological or ecological, is modulated, controlled, or changed by the product, output, or response it produces. noun
- the process in which part of the output of a system is returned to its input. noun
- response to an inquiry or experiment. noun
- Critical assessment on information produced noun
signalthat is looped back to control a system within itself. noun
- The high-pitched
howlingnoise heard when there's a loopbetween a microphoneand a speaker. noun
- To generate the high-frequency sound by allowing a speaker to cause vibration of the sound generator of a musical instrument connected by an amplifier to the speaker. verb
- To provide informational feedback to. verb
- To convey by means of specialized communications channel. verb
- response to an inquiry or experiment noun
- the process in which part of the output of a system is returned to its input in order to regulate its further output noun
- submit (information) again to a program or automatic system verb
- respond to a query or outcome verb