Footed Wiki - What is the footed?
What does the word footed mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word footed in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with footed and anagrams of footed.
Definitions of "footed"
- Having feet or a foot: a footed sofa. Often used in combination: web-footed; four-footed. adjective
- Simple past tense and past participle of foot. verb
- Having a specified form of foot. adjective
- Consisting of, or having been put into, metrical feet (of a specified character or number). adjective
- Having a foot or feet; shaped in the foot. adjective
- Having a foothold; established. adjective
- Provided with a foot or feet: usually in composition: as, four-footed.
- having feet adjective