Freely Wiki - What is the freely?
What does the word freely mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word freely in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with freely and anagrams of freely.
Definitions of "freely"
- Free; frank; generous; noble; excellent.
- In a free manner; under free conditions; with freedom; without hindrance, interference, or restraint: as, to move freely.
- Without constraint, reserve, or hesitation; unreservedly; frankly; openly.
- Without reluctance or niggardliness; willingly.
- Liberally; unstintedly; plentifully.
- Nobly; excellently; admirably.
- In a free manner; without restraint or compulsion; abundantly; gratuitously. adverb
Free; frank. adjective Generous; noble; excellent; beautiful; lovely. adjective
- In a
- Without interference or restriction. adverb
- Of one's own
free will. adverb
- in a free manner adverb