Front Wiki - What is the front?
What does the word front mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word front in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with front and anagrams of front.
Definitions of "front"
- The forward part or surface, as of a building. noun
- The area, location, or position directly before or ahead. noun
- A position of leadership or superiority. noun
- The forehead or face, especially of a bird or other animal. noun
- Demeanor or bearing, especially in the presence of danger or difficulty. noun
- An outward, often feigned, appearance or manner. noun
- Land bordering a lake, river, or street. noun
- A promenade along the water at a resort. noun
- A detachable part of a man's dress shirt covering the chest; a dickey. noun
- The most forward line of a combat force. noun
- The area of contact between opposing combat forces; a battlefront. noun
- The interface between air masses of different temperatures or densities. noun
- A field of activity. noun
- A group or movement uniting various individuals or organizations for the achievement of a common purpose; a coalition. noun
- A nominal leader lacking in real authority; a figurehead. noun