Guarded Wiki - What is the guarded?
What does the word guarded mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word guarded in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with guarded and anagrams of guarded.
Definitions of "guarded"
- Protected; defended. adjective
- Watched over; supervised. adjective
- Cautious; restrained. adjective
- Protected; defended.
- Cautious; circumspect.
- In heraldry, trimmed or lined, as with a fur: said of a mantle or cap of maintenance when the edge is turned up or thrown back so as to show the lining.
- Cautious; wary; circumspect; ; framed or uttered with caution. adjective
- Simple past tense and past participle of
guard. verb Cautious; restrained. adjective
- Watched over;
- prudent adjective