Heal Wiki - What is the heal?
Heal(s) Healing, the process of repair and regeneration of damaged organic tissue Heal (surname) Ian Healy (born 1964), nicknamed "Heals", Australian cricketer Heal's, a British department store Alive & Well AIDS Alternatives, formerly Health Education AIDS Liaison (HEAL), an organization of AIDS denialists.
What does the word heal mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word heal in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with heal and anagrams of heal.
Definitions of "heal"
- To restore to health or soundness; cure. See Synonyms at cure. verb-transitive
- To set right; repair: healed the rift between us. verb-transitive
- To restore (a person) to spiritual wholeness. verb-transitive
- To become whole and sound; return to health. verb-intransitive
- To make better; to revive, recover, or cure. verb
- To become better. verb
- health noun
- To hide; conceal; keep secret. verb
- To cover, as for protection. verb
- Health. noun
- To grow sound; to return to a sound state; ; -- sometimes with up or over. verb-intransitive
- To cover, as a roof, with tiles, slate, lead, or the like. verb-transitive
- To make hale, sound, or whole; to cure of a disease, wound, or other derangement; to restore to soundness or health. verb-transitive
- To remove or subdue; to cause to pass away; to cure; -- said of a disease or a wound. verb-transitive
- To restore to original purity or integrity. verb-transitive
- To reconcile, as a breach or difference; to make whole; to free from guilt; as, to heal dissensions. verb-transitive
- To make whole or sound; restore to health or soundness; cure: as, to heal the sick.
- To restore to wholesome conditions; remove something evil or noxious from: purify; cleanse; strengthen.
- To remedy; remove, repair, or counteract by salutary or beneficial means: as, to heal a quarrel or a breach.
The word "heal" in example sentences
Thou promisest to heal their waters, but _their miry places and standing waters_, thou sayest there, _thou wilt not heal_. [. [Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions Together with Death's Duel]
The English word heal appears in this passage, as the Greek word iomai, meaning “cure.”. [God is Not a Christian, Nor a Jew, Muslim, Hindu …]
And we were able to give each other enough space to heal from the wounds we inflicted upon ourselves and each other.. [Odin's Day]
For me, sharing my pain with the world is how I was able to heal from a lot of hurt in my life.. [When Should You Use Your Personal Pain In Your Writing? | The Creative Penn]
I am so encouraged to hear that it is helping people all across the country to heal from the ravages of child abuse.. [Book Promotion: 5 top tips for being on TV and lessons from a TV appearance | The Creative Penn]
We cannot heal from the scourge of christianity until we are honest about some of its worse perpetrators.. [Besieged Pope heads to Britain]
The wound would heal from the inside out -- they call it healing by secondary intention, and if you think I haven't tried to write a poem with that fabulously symbolic phrase in it, you don't know me very well.. [Archive 2009-06-01]
As banks continue to heal from the financial crisis, being small isn 't necessarily a disadvantage.. [Small Banks Find Size Yields an Edge]
It's it can take congregations decades, generations to really heal from the pain that that causes.. [Power Imbalance Can Facilitate Clerical Abuse]
The best thing for both of them would be to go their separate ways and try to heal from the emotional and physical damage they have both caused eachother.. [Chris Brown & Rihanna Moving In Together]
FDA scientists had rejected ReGen's application for approval for Menaflex three times, citing concerns that patients might suffer adverse impacts or that the product would do little to help them heal from a torn meniscus.. [FDA admits mistake with knee device]
"When I got into body-acceptance movements, I found out I wasn't alone, and now I am helping people heal from a diet culture.". [Nancy Ruhling: Astoria Characters: The Wondrous Wellness Woman]
When we get their butts out of office for good this country can begin to heal from the mess bush and cheney made of it for the last eight years. the southern progressive. [Brothers spar over health care reform]
Yes | No | Report from Quackwacker wrote 17 weeks 3 days ago the thing that helps me teach heal is the pinch collar.. [The Magic Heeling Stick]
As to your insinuation of “hackery,” physicin heal thyself.. [The Volokh Conspiracy » Lawyers, Treason, and Deception: A Response to Andrew McCarthy]
It's understandable why the status quo in heal care is acceptable to you.. [McConnell: Public option a nonstarter for Senate Republicans]
Heal TranslatesHeal English to Turkish Translate
(f.) iyileştirmek, şifa vermek; iyileşmek, şifa bulmak; düzeltmek, ıslah etmek; defetmek, başından savmak; kapatmak; ıslah olmak. healable (s.) iyi olması kabil, iyileşebilir .(f.) iyileştirmek, şifa vermek; iyileşmek, şifa bulmak; düzeltmek, ıslah etmek; defetmek, başından savmak; kapatmak; ıslah olmak. healable (s.) iyi olması kabil, iyileşebilir .