Hemal Wiki - What is the hemal?
Hamal, alternatively designated Alpha Arietis (α Arietis, abbreviated Alpha Ari, α Ari), is the brightest star in the northern zodiacal constellation of Aries.With an apparent visual magnitude of 2.0, it is among the brightest stars in the night sky. Based upon parallax measurements made with the Hipparcos astrometry satellite, Hamal is about 65.8 light-years (20.2 parsecs) from Earth. It is a giant star that may host an orbiting planet with a mass greater than Jupiter..
What does the word hemal mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word hemal in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with hemal and anagrams of hemal.
Definitions of "hemal"
- Of or relating to the blood or blood vessels. adjective
- Relating to or located on the side of the body that contains the heart and principal blood vessels. adjective
- Alternative form of haemal. adjective
- Relating to the blood or blood vessels; pertaining to, situated in the region of, or on the side with, the heart and great blood vessels; -- opposed to neural. adjective
- Having the character of blood; sanguineous; bloody: as, the hemal fluid. Also hemic, hæmic.
- Pertaining to or connected with blood, blood-vessels, or blood-circulation; vascular; circulatory: as, the hemal system.
- Situated on the side of the body, with reference to the vertebral axis, which contains the heart and great blood-vessels; ventral: the opposite of neural.
- A median process of the hemal side of the body of a vertebra; a hypapophysis: a rare use.
- Same as hemal spine. Caudal with long neurals and hæmals. noun
- relating to the blood vessels or blood adjective
The word "hemal" in example sentences
Hemolymph nodes or glands and hemal nodes which are so abundant in some mammals are probably not present in man.. [VIII. The Lymphatic System. 1. Introduction]
_Emciob noh hemal ɔeemal_, faulty orthography for _noh emel, ɔeemel_, the latter syncopated from _ɔeɔemel_.. [The Maya Chronicles Brinton's Library Of Aboriginal American Literature, Number 1]
Can ahau u kaba katun; emciob [178-3] noh hemal, [178-4] ɔeemal, u kabaob lae.. [The Maya Chronicles Brinton's Library Of Aboriginal American Literature, Number 1]
The first 14 caudals have associated hemal arches or chevron bones.. [PLoS ONE Alerts: New Articles]
Backstage appleton wi homes for sale implosion makeover be your zaglossus, decisively utricularia, hemal chronoperates, nisi menziesia, yobibit particularization plaid, etc.. [POWET.TV]
Hemal TranslatesHemal English to Turkish Translate
(s). kana veya kan damarlarına ait.(s). kana veya kan damarlarına ait.
News about hemal
Love in the City: In no-nonsense Mumbai, couples steal quiet moments of togetherness
Mumbai is not always kind to its lovers; perhaps it doesn't intend to be cruel, but romance must navigate tricky terrain here nonetheless. Intimacy in public places — exalted in Bollywood movies but frequently frowned upon in real life — requires some delicat…
32 Corporate Innovation Labs In Retail
The impending “death of retail” has been projected for decades. But, in an increasingly digital world, brick-and-mortar retail shops are embracing new ways to disrupt the system and get an edge on customer attention. One popular choice: retail innovation labs…
The best TV shows of 2018, a roundtable discussion
The For The Win staff weighs in on the best television of the year.