Imperial Wiki - What is the imperial?
What does the word imperial mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word imperial in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with imperial and anagrams of imperial.
Definitions of "imperial"
- Of, relating to, or suggestive of an empire or a sovereign, especially an emperor or empress: imperial rule; the imperial palace. adjective
- Ruling over extensive territories or over colonies or dependencies: imperial nations. adjective
- Having supreme authority; sovereign. adjective
- Regal; majestic. adjective
- Outstanding in size or quality. adjective
- Of or belonging to the British Imperial System of weights and measures. adjective
- An emperor or empress. noun
- The top of a carriage. noun
- Something outstanding in size or quality. noun
- A variable size of paper, usually 23 by 33 inches (55.8 by 83.8 centimeters). noun
- A pointed beard grown from the lower lip and chin. noun
- Related to an empire, emperor, or empress. adjective
- Relating to the British imperial system of measurement. adjective
- Very grand or fine. adjective
- Of special, superior, or unusual size or excellence. adjective
- A bottle of wine (usually Bordeaux) containing 6 liters of fluid, eight times the volume of a standard bottle. noun
- A printing-paper size measuring 30 inches x 22 inches. noun
- Of or pertaining to an empire, or to an emperor adjective
- Belonging to, or suitable to, supreme authority, or one who wields it; royal; sovereign; supreme. adjective