Inbred Wiki - What is the inbred?
What does the word inbred mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word inbred in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with inbred and anagrams of inbred.
Definitions of "inbred"
- Produced by inbreeding. adjective
- Fixed in the character or disposition as if inherited; deep-seated: an inbred distrust of radicalism. See Synonyms at innate. adjective
- bred within; innate; as, inbred worth. adjective
- having an ancestry characterized by inbreeding adjective
- describing a strain produced through successive generations of inbreeding resulting in a population of genetically identical individuals which are homozygous at all genetic loci. adjective
- Simple past tense and past participle of inbreed. verb
- An inbred individual noun
- Bred within; innate. adjective
- Produced or developed within; innate; inherent; intrinsic: as, inbred modesty or good sense.
- Bred in-and-in.
- normally existing at birth adjective
- produced by inbreeding adjective
The word "inbred" in example sentences
I guess that's what you can expect from a bunch in inbred Bible thumbers.. [Democrats point to 'Smoking Tweet' in GOP stalling health care]
But tell me, is it true that bein 'inbred helps with banjo pickin???????. [An affair of honor]
To pull the plug genetically on a malignancy and prevent it from even appearing was pretty unusual, even in inbred mice.. [Vaccinating Against Cancer]
The development of this field from an outlandish rejection reaction in inbred mice to the mighty supergene system of today that all immunologists, cancer research workers and many virologists and developmental biologists meet in their daily work is one of the most exciting chapters in the enormous building of modern biology.. [The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1980 - Presentation Speech]
Nice to see that flatshire’s paramedics are the same as the ones here in inbred-ville. on September 23, 2009 at 12: 42 pm Medic. [Who Said I Lied? (because I never) « POLICE INSPECTOR BLOG]
These breeding populations are referred to as inbred lines, for example, lines A and B.. [14. Saving seeds for planting]
Page 55 sin, actual and inbred, which is the work of the devil.. [Life of Lucius B. Compton, the mountain evangelist, or, From the depths of sin to the heights of holiness,]
The plastic looking, fake smiling, with the intellect of an inbred are the Repukelicans.. [msnbc.com: Top msnbc.com headlines]
Yeah, it's called the inbred Appalachian baby-factory cult. ralph the wonder llama Says:. [Think Progress]
Yeah, it's called the inbred Appalachian baby-factory cult.. [Think Progress]
In yet another segment, Anglophones were called inbred, frigid people who re-elected the. [CTV News RSS Feed]
Colorado is full of relatively normal people, Montana has a few people that others might describe as inbred and the Mormons are an 'interesting' bunch.. [Army Rumour Service]
Lopez claimed that white tigers were "inbred" and that Roy had provoked the tiger by hitting him on the nose with a microphone.. [Hangin' with the Inbreds]
Storm and self-slayer sound like the same kind of inbred mentally ill freak that populates the right wing mentally ill lunatic brigade.. [Think Progress » Rep. John Murtha passes away.]
The Gimp Parade: Hollywood casting call for that "inbred" look skip to main. [Hollywood casting call for that "inbred" look]
The movie studio will hire someone careful to not attribute the abnormal "inbred" look of its scary characters to a particular place, and we're all supposed to be placated by that.. [Archive 2008-02-01]