Interaction Wiki - What is the interaction?
What does the word interaction mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word interaction in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with interaction and anagrams of interaction.
Definitions of "interaction"
- The act or process of interacting. noun
- The state of undergoing interaction. noun
- Mutual or reciprocal action; action or influence of things upon each other. noun
- Intermediate action. noun
- Mutual or reciprocal action or influence. noun
- The effect, such as exertion of a force, that one object exerts on another, especially the capture or emission of a particle. noun
- Communication between people, or the actions of people that affect others. noun
situationor occurrencein which two or more objectsor eventsact upon one anotherto produce a new effect; the effect resulting from such a situation or occurrence. noun
conversationor exchangebetween people. noun
- a mutual or reciprocal action; interacting noun
- (physics) the transfer of energy between elementary particles or between an elementary particle and a field or between fields; mediated by gauge bosons noun