Known Wiki - What is the known?
What does the word known mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word known in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with known and anagrams of known.
Definitions of "known"
- intransitive verb
- Proved or generally recognized. adjective
- Something that is known. noun
- Perceived; understood; recognized; familiar; especially, when used absolutely, familiar to all; generally understood or perceived.
know. past participle
- Someone or something that many people know about,
renowned, famous. adjective
- Past participle of
algebra, a variableor constantwhose value is already determined. noun
- Any fact or situation which is well-researched or
- apprehended with certainty adjective