Lengthy Wiki - What is the lengthy?
What does the word lengthy mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word lengthy in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with lengthy and anagrams of lengthy.
Definitions of "lengthy"
- Of considerable length, especially in time; extended: a lengthy convalescence. adjective
- Tediously long; drawn-out: a lengthy explanation. adjective
- long and overextended, especially in time rather than dimension adjective
- Having length; rather long or too long; prolix; not brief; -- said chiefly of discourses, writings, and the like. adjective
- Having length; long; especially, of great length; immoderately long, sometimes with the idea of tediousness attached: applied chiefly to discourses, writings, arguments, proceedings, etc.: as, a lengthy sermon; a lengthy dissertation.
- relatively long in duration; tediously protracted adjective