Mighty Wiki - What is the mighty?
Mighty Mighty (album), an album by the Planet Smashers Mighty (card game), a Korean card game The Mighty (1929 film), a 1929 American action film The Mighty, a 1998 comedy-drama film The Mighty (comics), a DC Comics title The Mighty (professional wrestling), an Australian professional wrestling tag team in WWE Mighty the Armadillo, a character in the Sonic the Hedgehog game series. .
What does the word mighty mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word mighty in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with mighty and anagrams of mighty.
Definitions of "mighty"
- Having or showing great power, skill, strength, or force: a mighty orator; a mighty blow. adjective
- Imposing or awesome in size, degree, or extent: a mighty stone fortress. adjective
- Informal To a great degree; extremely. Used as an intensive: mighty fine; mighty tired. See Regional Note at powerful. adverb
- Influential, powerful beings. noun
- Very strong, possessing might. adjective
- Very heavy and powerful adjective
- excellent, extremely good adjective
- Very; to a high degree. adverb
- Possessing might; having great power or authority. adjective
- Accomplished by might; hence, extraordinary; wonderful. adjective
- Denoting an extraordinary degree or quality in respect of size, character, importance, consequences, etc. adjective
- In a great degree; very. adverb
- A warrior of great force and courage. noun
- Possessed of or endowed with might; having much ability, strength, or power; eminently strong, powerful, or great: as, a mighty conqueror; a mighty intellect; a man mighty in argument.
- Marked by or manifesting might; very great, important, or momentous; of uncommon force, consequence, size, number, etc.
- Vast, enormous, immense, huge, stupendous, monstrous; violent, vehement, impetuous.
- In a great degree; very; exceedingly: as, mighty wise; mighty thoughtful.
- having or showing great strength or force or intensity adjective
- (Southern regional intensive) very; to a great degree adverb
The word "mighty" in example sentences
Brethren and sisters, there is a mighty, _mighty_ difference between the two.. [Life and Labors of Elder John Kline, the Martyr Missionary Collated from his Diary by Benjamin Funk]
"Well, sir, that's mighty nice," observed Mr. Pryor; "_mighty_ nice!. [The Flirt]
This will cause huge consequences in regards to patent and trademarking of the term mighty mouse.. [Apple’s Mighty Mouse Never Lived Up To Its Name. And Now It Can’t.]
She's what I call a mighty eligible young woman -- pretty, bright, sensible, and without any fortune to make her foolish and you a fool.. [Letters from a Self-Made Merchant to His Son Being the Letters written by John Graham, Head of the House of Graham & Company, Pork-Packers in Chicago, familiarly known on 'Change as "Old Gorgon Graham," to his Son, Pierrepont, facetiously known to his intimates as "Piggy."]
In Namibia shots ranged from 150 to over 400 yards, believe me that variable option came in mighty handy.. [What's Right About Scopes? Not Much.]
The war-monsters of Japan were loosed in mighty fleets.. [Goliah]
US BOX OFFICE: IRON MAN 2 puts in mighty opening weekend …. [Planet-x.com.au » US BOX OFFICE: IRON MAN 2 puts in mighty opening weekend …]
Planet-x. com.au » US BOX OFFICE: IRON MAN 2 puts in mighty opening weekend …. [Planet-x.com.au » US BOX OFFICE: IRON MAN 2 puts in mighty opening weekend …]
The winters there are quite cold and a good heating system or fireplaces will come in mighty handy.. [patzcuaro expatriat population]
How mighty is Thy majesty and how enduring Thy dominion and how excellent Thy government!. [The Book of The Thousand Nights And A Night]
The Bancomer debit card came in mighty handy recently when my U.S. banker failed to send me a renewal debit card on time.. [recommended mexican bank?]
All I had for dinner tonight was pizza, so those prawn dishes are lookin 'mighty good.. [Weekend with Prawns]
Now that courts below and (at the time) above roberts have ruled the other way, his nose is lookin mighty brown.. [Think Progress » Supreme Court Decision on Gitmo Undermines Bush’s Legal Case For Warrantless Wiretapping]
Many armies and commanders would have levelled that cess pool and sown salt – like the misunderstood barbarian Ghengis Khan. mighty is crazy as ever.. [Think Progress » Murtha on Haditha: ‘I Know There Was a Cover-up … The Chain of Command Tried to Stifle the Story’]
- God, all mighty, is it true that you are ethernal, and a moment to you is milenia to mortals?. [EXTRALIFE – By Scott Johnson - So what is Kirk Cameron up to these days? It aint a new sitcom.]
That the low-scoring Ducks have been so surprisingly mighty is because Giguere has been so surprisingly (to some) stingy.. [USATODAY.com - Ducks mighty behind Giguere]
Mighty TranslatesMighty English to Turkish Translate
s., z. kuvvetli, kudretli, güçlü, zorlu; büyük; fevkalade; z., k.dili pek çok. mightiness i. güçlülük.s., z. kuvvetli, kudretli, güçlü, zorlu; büyük; fevkalade; z., k.dili pek çok. mightiness i. güçlülük.