Mistrust Wiki - What is the mistrust?
What does the word mistrust mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word mistrust in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with mistrust and anagrams of mistrust.
Definitions of "mistrust"
- Lack of trust or confidence. noun
- To regard without trust or confidence. transitive verb
- To doubt the truth or sincerity of. transitive verb
- Lack of trust or confidence; suspicion. noun
- To suspect; doubt; regard with suspicion or jealousy.
- To suspect; apprehend: said of a fact or circumstance.
- Want of confidence or trust; suspicion; distrust. noun
- To regard with jealousy or suspicion; to suspect; to doubt the integrity of; to distrust. transitive verb
- To forebode as near, or likely to occur; to surmise. transitive verb
Lackof trustor confidence. noun
- To have no confidence in something verb
- To be
wary, suspiciousor doubtfulverb
- the trait of not trusting others noun
- doubt about someone's honesty noun
- regard as untrustworthy; regard with suspicion; have no faith or confidence in verb