Mistrust Wiki - What is the mistrust?
What does the word mistrust mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word mistrust in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with mistrust and anagrams of mistrust.
Definitions of "mistrust"
- Lack of trust or confidence arising from suspicion. See Synonyms at uncertainty. noun
- To regard without trust or confidence. verb-transitive
- To be wary, suspicious, or doubtful. verb-intransitive
- Lack of trust or confidence. noun
- To have no confidence in something verb
- To be wary, suspicious or doubtful verb
- Want of confidence or trust; suspicion; distrust. noun
- To regard with jealousy or suspicion; to suspect; to doubt the integrity of; to distrust. verb-transitive
- To forebode as near, or likely to occur; to surmise. verb-transitive
- To suspect; doubt; regard with suspicion or jealousy.
- To suspect; apprehend: said of a fact or circumstance.
- Lack of trust or confidence; suspicion. noun
- the trait of not trusting others noun
- doubt about someone's honesty noun
- regard as untrustworthy; regard with suspicion; have no faith or confidence in verb