Old Wiki - What is the old?
What does the word old mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word old in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with old and anagrams of old.
Definitions of "old"
- Having lived or existed for a relatively long time; far advanced in years or life. adjective
- Relatively advanced in age. adjective
- Made long ago; in existence for many years. adjective
- Of or relating to a long life or to people who have had long lives. adjective
- Having or exhibiting the physical characteristics of age. adjective
- Having or exhibiting the wisdom of age; mature. adjective
- Having lived or existed for a specified length of time. adjective
- Exhibiting the effects of time or long use; worn. adjective
- Known through long acquaintance; long familiar. adjective
- Skilled or able through long experience; practiced. adjective
- Belonging to a remote or former period in history; ancient. adjective
- Belonging to or being of an earlier time. adjective
- Being the earlier or earliest of two or more related objects, stages, versions, or periods. adjective
- Having become slower in flow and less vigorous in action. Used of a river. adjective