Phenomenon Wiki - What is the phenomenon?
What does the word phenomenon mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word phenomenon in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with phenomenon and anagrams of phenomenon.
Definitions of "phenomenon"
- An occurrence, circumstance, or fact that is perceptible by the senses. noun
- An unusual, significant, or unaccountable fact or occurrence; a marvel. noun
- A remarkable or outstanding person; a paragon. synonym: wonder. noun
- In the philosophy of Kant, an object as it is perceived by the senses, as opposed to a noumenon. noun
- An observable event. noun
- Any physiological or pathological change apparent to the senses. noun
- Diminution of the Achilles tendon reflex in sciatica. noun
- In philosophy, an appearance or immediate object of experience, as distinguished from a thing in itself. noun
- In science, a fact directly observed, being either noun
- an individual circumstance or occurrence, such as the emergence of a temporary star, or more usually noun
- a regular kind of fact observed on certain kinds of occasion, such as the electrical sparks seen in combing the hair of some persons in cold, dry weather. noun
- Ay extraordinary occurrence or fact in nature; something strange and uncommon; a prodigy; a very remarkable personage or performer. noun
- An obsolete form of
- An appearance; anything visible; whatever, in matter or spirit, is apparent to, or is apprehended by, observation noun
- That which strikes one as strange, unusual, or unaccountable; an extraordinary or very remarkable person, thing, or occurrence. noun
observable factor occurrenceor a kindof observable fact or occurrence. noun Appearance; a perceptible aspect of something that is mutable. noun