Product Wiki - What is the product?
What does the word product mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word product in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with product and anagrams of product.
Definitions of "product"
- Something produced by human or mechanical effort or by a natural process, as. noun
- An item that is made or refined and marketed. noun
- Such items considered as a group. noun
- A preparation, such as a gel, used for styling hair. noun
- A substance resulting from a chemical or nuclear reaction. noun
- A direct result; a consequence. noun
- A person whose characteristics or abilities are the result of certain influences or kinds of experience. noun
- The number or quantity obtained by multiplying two or more numbers together. noun
- A scalar product. noun
- A vector product. noun
- To bring forward; produce.
- In entomology, to draw out; lengthen.
- That which is produced; a production. noun
- Offspring. noun
- That which is formed or produced by labor, usually by physical labor. noun
- Effect; result; something resulting as a consequence. noun
- In mathematics, the result of multiplying one quantity or expression by another. Thus, 72 is the product of 8 multiplied by 9; and dy dx is the product of y multiplied by the operator d dx. The quantities multiplied together arc usually termed factors. Product results from
multiplication, as sum. does from addition. noun