Schedule Wiki - What is the schedule?
What does the word schedule mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word schedule in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with schedule and anagrams of schedule.
Definitions of "schedule"
- A list of times of departures and arrivals; a timetable. noun
- A plan for performing work or achieving an objective, specifying the order and allotted time for each part. noun
- A printed or written list of items in tabular form. noun
- A program of events or appointments expected in a given time. noun
- A student's program of classes. noun
- A supplemental statement of details appended to a document. noun
- A federally regulated list of controlled substances, ranked in classes by potential for abuse. noun
- One of the ranks or classes in such a list. noun
- To enter on a schedule. transitive verb
- To make up a schedule for. transitive verb
- To plan or appoint for a certain time or date. transitive verb
- To list or rank (a controlled substance) in a schedule. transitive verb
- A paper stating details, usually in a tabular form or list, and often as an appendix or explanatory addition to another document, as a complete list of all the objects contained in a certain house, belonging to a certain person, or the like, intended to accompany a bill of sale, a deed of gift, or other legal paper or proceeding; any list, catalogue, or table: as, chemicals are in schedule A of the tariff law. noun
- Synonyms Register, Inventory, etc. See
- To make a schedule of, as of a number of objects.
- To include in a schedule, as any object.
- A written or printed scroll or sheet of paper; a document; especially, a formal list or inventory; a list or catalogue annexed to a larger document, as to a will, a lease, a statute, etc. noun