Scurrilous Wiki - What is the scurrilous?
What does the word scurrilous mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word scurrilous in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with scurrilous and anagrams of scurrilous.
Definitions of "scurrilous"
- Given to the use of vulgar, coarse, or abusive language; foul-mouthed. adjective
- Expressed in vulgar, coarse, and abusive language. adjective
- given to vulgar verbal abuse; foul-mouthed adjective
- coarse, vulgar, abusive, or slanderous adjective
- Using the low and indecent language of the meaner sort of people, or such as only the license of buffoons can warrant. adjective
- Containing low indecency or abuse; mean; foul; vile; obscenely jocular. adjective
- Using or given to the use of low and indecent language; scurril; indecently or grossly abusive or railing.
- Containing low indecency or abuse; foul; vile: as, scurrilous language.
- Opprobrious; abusive; offensive.
- Synonyms Ribald, blackguard, indecent, coarse, vulgar, gross.
- expressing offensive reproach adjective