Slow Wiki - What is the slow?
What does the word slow mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word slow in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with slow and anagrams of slow.
Definitions of "slow"
- Not moving or able to move quickly; proceeding at a low speed. adjective
- Marked by a retarded tempo. adjective
- Taking or requiring a long time. adjective
- Taking more time than is usual. adjective
- Allowing movement or action only at a low speed. adjective
- Registering a time or rate behind or below the correct one. adjective
- Lacking in promptness or willingness; not precipitate. adjective
- Characterized by a low volume of sales or transactions. adjective
- Lacking liveliness or interest; boring. adjective
- Not having or exhibiting intellectual or mental quickness. adjective
- Only moderately warm; low. adjective
- So as to fall behind the correct time or rate. adverb
- At a low speed. adverb
- To make slow or slower. intransitive verb
- To delay; retard. intransitive verb
- To become slow or slower. intransitive verb
- In zoöl, a sluggish or slow-paced skink, as the slow-worm or blindworm, Anguis fragilis; also, a newt or eft of like character. noun