Steadfast Wiki - What is the steadfast?
What does the word steadfast mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word steadfast in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with steadfast and anagrams of steadfast.
Definitions of "steadfast"
- Firmly loyal or constant; unswerving. synonym: faithful. adjective
- Fixed or unchanging. adjective
- Fixed or unmovable. adjective
- Firm; firmly fixed or established in place or position.
- Firm; unyielding; unwavering; constant; resolute.
- Steady; unwavering; concentered.
- Synonyms Stanch, stable, unflinching.
- Firmly fixed or established; fast fixed; firm. adjective
- Not fickle or wavering; constant; firm; resolute; unswerving; steady. adjective
- Fixed or unchanging;
loyalor constant; unswerving. adjective
- marked by firm determination or resolution; not shakable adjective
- firm and dependable especially in loyalty adjective