Strong Wiki - What is the strong?
What does the word strong mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word strong in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with strong and anagrams of strong.
Definitions of "strong"
- Physically powerful; capable of exerting great physical force. adjective
- Marked by great physical power. adjective
- In good or sound health; robust. adjective
- Economically or financially sound or thriving. adjective
- Having force of character, will, morality, or intelligence. adjective
- Having or showing ability or achievement in a specified field. adjective
- Capable of the effective exercise of authority. adjective
- Capable of withstanding force or wear; solid, tough, or firm. adjective
- Having great binding strength. adjective
- Not easily captured or defeated. adjective
- Not easily upset; resistant to harmful or unpleasant influences. adjective
- Having force or rapidity of motion. adjective
- Persuasive, effective, and cogent. adjective
- Forceful and pointed; emphatic. adjective
- Forthright and explicit, often offensively so. adjective
- Extreme; drastic. adjective