Suggestibility Wiki - What is the suggestibility?
What does the word suggestibility mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word suggestibility in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with suggestibility and anagrams of suggestibility.
Definitions of "suggestibility"
- Responsiveness or susceptibility to suggestion. noun
- The property of being suggestible. noun
- Capability of being suggested. noun
- A conforming social impulse, leading a person to believe what is emphatically asserted and to do what is imperatively commanded; credenciveness and submissiveness; susceptibility to hypnotic suggestion. noun
- susceptibility or responsiveness to suggestion noun