Suitable Wiki - What is the suitable?
What does the word suitable mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word suitable in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with suitable and anagrams of suitable.
Definitions of "suitable"
- Appropriate to a purpose or an occasion. adjective
- Having sufficient or the required properties for a certain purpose or task; appropriate to a certain occasion. adjective
- Capable of suiting; fitting; accordant; proper; becoming; agreeable; adapted. adjective
- Capable of suiting; conformable; fitting; appropriate; proper; becoming.
- Synonyms Fit, meet, appropriate, apt, pertinent, seemly, eligible, consonant, corresponding, congruous.
- meant or adapted for an occasion or use adjective
- worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse adjective