Suitable Wiki - What is the suitable?
What does the word suitable mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word suitable in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with suitable and anagrams of suitable.
Definitions of "suitable"
- Appropriate to a purpose or an occasion. adjective
- Capable of suiting; conformable; fitting; appropriate; proper; becoming.
- Synonyms Fit, meet, appropriate, apt, pertinent, seemly, eligible, consonant, corresponding, congruous.
- Capable of suiting; fitting; accordant; proper; becoming; agreeable; adapted. adjective
sufficientor the requiredproperties for a certain purpose or task; appropriateto a certain occasion. adjective
- meant or adapted for an occasion or use adjective
- worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse adjective