Susceptibility Wiki - What is the susceptibility?
What does the word susceptibility mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word susceptibility in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with susceptibility and anagrams of susceptibility.
Definitions of "susceptibility"
- The quality or condition of being susceptible. noun
- The capacity to be affected by deep emotions or strong feelings; sensitivity. noun
- Sensibilities; feelings. noun
- the condition of being susceptible; vulnerability noun
- emotional sensitivity noun
- electric susceptibility, a measure of how easily a dielectric polarizes in response to an external electric field (compare permittivity). noun
- The state or quality of being susceptible; the capability of receiving impressions, or of being affected. noun
- Specifically, capacity for deep feeling or emotional excitement; sensibility, in its broadest acceptation; impressibility; sensitiveness. noun
- The state or character of being susceptible; the capability of receiving impressions or change, or of being influenced or affected; sensitiveness. noun
- Capacity for feeling or emotion of any kind; sensibility: often in the plural. noun
- Specifically, a special tendency to experience emotion; peculiar mental sensitiveness. noun
- In medicine, an unusual predisposition toward infection or the attacks of infectious disease. noun
- In electricity, the ratio of the magnetization produced in a specimen of iron, or other material, to the magnetizing force. noun
- the state of being susceptible; easily affected noun