Unique Wiki - What is the unique?
What does the word unique mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word unique in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with unique and anagrams of unique.
Definitions of "unique"
- In mathematics, unambiguous and singly determinate.
- Only; single.
- Having no like or equal; unmatched; sole; unequaled; single in its kind or excellence: often used relatively, and then signifying rare, unusual.
- A unique thing; a thing unparalleled or sole of its kind. noun
- A thing without a like; something unequaled or unparalleled. noun
- Being without a like or equal; unmatched; unequaled; unparalleled; single in kind or excellence; sole. adjective
- Being the only one of its
kind; unequaled, unparalleledor unmatched. adjective
- Of a feature, such that only one holder has it. adjective
- Of a
rare quality. adjective Unusual. adjective
- A thing without a like; something unequalled or unparallelled. noun
- the single one of its kind adjective
- highly unusual or rare but not the single instance adjective
- radically distinctive and without equal adjective
- (followed by `to') applying exclusively to a given category or condition or locality adjective