Valuable Wiki - What is the valuable?
What does the word valuable mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word valuable in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with valuable and anagrams of valuable.
Definitions of "valuable"
- Having considerable monetary or material value for use or exchange: a valuable diamond. adjective
- Of great importance, use, or service: valuable information; valuable advice. adjective
- Having admirable or esteemed qualities or characteristics: a valuable friend. adjective
- A personal possession, such as a piece of jewelry, having a relatively high monetary value. Often used in the plural. noun
- having a great value. adjective
- a personal possession such as jewellery, of relatively great monetary value; — usually used in plural form. noun
- Having value or worth; possessing qualities which are useful and esteemed; precious; costly adjective
- Worthy; estimable; deserving esteem adjective
- A precious possession; a thing of value, especially a small thing, as an article of jewelry; -- used mostly in the plural. noun
- Capable of being valued; capable of having the value measured or estimated.
- Of great value or price; having financial worth; representing a large market value: as, a valuable horse; valuable land; a valuable house.
- Of great moral worth, utility, or importance; precious; worthy; estimable; deserving esteem: as, a valuable friend; a valuable companion.
- A thing, especially a small thing, of value; a choice article of personal property; any piece of precious merchandise, usually of small bulk: generally in the plural. noun
- having great material or monetary value especially for use or exchange adjective
- something of value noun
- having worth or merit or value adjective