Valuation Wiki - What is the valuation?
What does the word valuation mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word valuation in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with valuation and anagrams of valuation.
Definitions of "valuation"
- The act or process of assessing value or price; an appraisal. noun
- Assessed value or price. noun
- An estimation or appreciation of worth, merit, or character. noun
- The act of valuing. noun
- Value set upon a thing; estimated worth; value; worth. noun
- The plot survey comprises the measurement of the stand, or a given portion of it, upon isolated plots not in the form of strips. noun
- The act of valuing, or of estimating value or worth; the act of setting a price; estimation; appraisement. noun
- Value set upon a thing; estimated value or worth. noun
- An estimation of something's worth. noun
- The process of estimating the
market valueof a financial assetor liability. noun
- An assignment of
truth valuesto propositional variables, with a corresponding assignment of truth values to all propositional formulaswith those variables (obtained through the recursive application of truth-valued functions corresponding to the logical connectives making up those formulas). noun
structure, and the corresponding assignment of a truth valueto each sentencein the language for that structure. noun
- A measure of size or multiplicity. noun
mapfrom the class of open setsof a topological spaceto the set of positive real numbersincluding infinity. noun
- an appraisal of the value of something noun
- assessed price noun