Credit Wiki - What is the credit?
What does the word credit mean? Find synonyms, antonyms and the meaning of the word credit in our free online dictionary! Find words starting with credit and anagrams of credit.
Definitions of "credit"
- An arrangement for deferred payment of a loan or purchase. noun
- The terms governing such an arrangement. noun
- The time allowed for deferred payment. noun
- The deduction of a payment made by a debtor from an amount due. noun
- The positive balance or amount remaining in a person's account. noun
- A credit line. noun
- Reputation for solvency and integrity entitling a person to be trusted in buying or borrowing. noun
- Official certification or recognition that a student has successfully completed a course of study. noun
- A unit of study so certified. noun
- An acknowledgment of work done, as in the production of a motion picture or publication. noun
- Influence based on the good opinion or confidence of others. noun
- Recognition or approval for an act, ability, or quality. noun
- A source of honor or distinction. noun
- A reputation for sound character or quality; standing. noun
- Belief or confidence in the truth of something: synonym: belief. noun
- transitive verb